sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, January 20, 2017

Thanks, Barack...

I enjoyed this little video honoring Barack Obama's Presidency. I see a man who loves his family and was always ready with a hug and a smile, especially for children. Whatever people in USA thought of his politics, I acknowledge his humanity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtiyAFf9ix4.

What will the next few days bring? Only the keepers of the Divine Plan know. Intel points towards GCR before the Chinese New Year on January 28th, which makes sense when you consider that the Chinese are running the world economy behind the scenes.

Whatever lies ahead we lightworkers will face it as we have everything in recent months - with plenty of hope, unshakable faith, lots of good humor, and our great love for humanity. Barack, thank you for your legacy of love. We will never forget it.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry Sierra, I cannot join you in your sentiments regarding barrack Obama. I know him by his works, not his words. He could have used his words today to reveal the truth. But he did not. He has been commander-in-chief and been at war the whole time he was president. Our healthcare system is criminal worse than before and he has stood by and allowed the FED to exist. As a constitutional Professor he has continued the downward spiral of American civil/human rights violating the constitution he swore to uphold. He continue to allow Gitmo to stay open in Cuba and signed into Law that everyone including American citizens could be executed if the military sees fit without due process. No my friend If he is a hidden tool of the light, I am afraid I just don't see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg

      It can be a very difficult thing to trust our heart, especially when there appears to be much evidence to the contrary.

      Anyone of us could be wrong about how this illusion has been portrayed, and I will be the first to acknowledge it if I have read Barak Obama wrong all this time.

      We will only know The Truth when the landings take place and our galactic colleagues walk along us, helping us to enlighten humanity.

      Meanwhile it's Onwards and Upwards...

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Oh, I voted for him! twice. I don't vote anymore. Ill no longer be complicit in my own slavery

    ReplyDelete