sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Personal Ascension update

I haven't written about my Ascension journey for a while, so here is an update...

Firstly, I am surrounded by soul group friends who love me unconditionally - those who don't have fallen away. It makes for a happy atmosphere in my life. Nearly all my soul group lives outside my region so I am building spiritual connections.

Without intending it to happen, I find myself in daily service to others. It leaves little time for self-pity, fear, doubt, frustration or impatience. The day whizzes by in a blur of blog posts, emails, Skype calls, intel reading, and all things high vibrational.

I am getting plenty of signs that I am on track with my mission, including gifts of feathers from Spirit, synchronicities and a steady flow of insights. It feels as if I am now in constant contact with Spirit.

I stopped eating red meat two years ago and now prefer fish. I am drinking lots of water. I am sleeping well, albeit having vivid dreams which usually contain insights into my journey. I love being in nature and go outside frequently, day and night.

All in all, I feel calm, peaceful and expectant and I know I am living in the Now. It's as if the past and future have disappeared behind a screen and are out of reach.

Please feel free to share your own update in the Comments...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Greg

    Gratitude is such an important part of Ascension - I always remember Matt Kahn saying that we could all ascend on 100% gratitude alone...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete