sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, January 30, 2017

Perception of time

This morning I was thinking about friends in full time 3D jobs they don't enjoy - they talk about how time drags. I only have a small part time job (which I enjoy) and I find that each day flies by...

We are close to Zero Point, where time disappears entirely as we ascend into the higher dimensional energies of no time and space. Therefore when you spend substantial time in 3D situations, time will seem even slower than before - essentially you are swimming against the Ascension tide.

The rapidity of each passing day is one of the most striking - and comforting - aspects of Ascension for me. It tells me that I never have long to wait until the Event. My job as a lightworker is to stay positive and buoyant for humanity: staying in higher dimensional energy is immensely helpful to my mission.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment