sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Out of the darkness...

While I slept last night I could hear Kelly Clarkson's song 'Breakaway' being sung in my mind. I don't listen to the radio, have not been shopping recently, so it came from nowhere. Here are the lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kellyclarkson/breakaway.html.

When I read the lyrics I felt very emotional. It is my story, from childhood (living on a farm, sad and lonely, dreaming of breaking away) through to the present day (dreaming of flying away...). Most importantly, these lyrics speak to my heart for all humanity...

'Out of the darkness and into the sun...'

I believe we stand on the precipice of the exact moment when our cosmic Sun will release a burst of extraordinary energy, triggering the Global Currency Reset, the new Republic, and all the events that will quickly follow, finally freeing humanity forever. Oh joy!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Thats amazing reading those lyrics within the context of whats happening right now. How fabulous that you were dreaming that song last night X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear friend

    As you have experienced yourself, our sleep state is producing profound dreams and signs that we are nearing the completion of our work as lightworkers in 3D, and commencing our mission in 5D. Very exciting times! So glad we are all doing it together...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete