sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, January 6, 2017

Oh joy...!

I have been sleeping soundly every night but this morning I suddenly woke in the early hours so I went outside. It was a crisp clear night and the sky was full of stars. I asked for a flash of white light as always - it's been about six weeks since I last saw one.

I caught a flash out of the corner of my eye and asked them to do it again. And there it was: right in front of me, a beautiful signal of white light that flashed straight into my heart. I cannot explain the joy that comes from this direct contact with my galactic colleagues. It is blissful.

My timelines are now fully merged together - there is no unfinished business from my past. All roads point in the same direction to an unimaginably exciting future on fifth dimensional Earth. There are only a few last minute formalities to take care of (eg GCR, new Republic) and we are off!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment