sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, January 23, 2017

New energy coming in...(Part 1)

During the auguration weekend we had a severe storm in this region - big trees were uprooted in the wind and rain. After it cleared, the air felt different and everything looked clearer and brighter. I believe it's the new energy coming in...

Since the inauguration I have intuitively felt safer. It feels as if humanity is in safe hands at last. I am sure there will be a few twists and turns in the coming days but overall the global situation is heading away from war forever and towards the Golden Age of peace.

I have learned not to plan each day because things change. It's as if I am practicing for the next phase of my mission. Recently Spirit 'whispered in my ear' that my exile is nearly over (living full time in NZ). It was totally unexpected but very welcome news.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment