sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Much-needed perspective

 Please take the time to read this long heart-felt message from One Who Knows. He offers much-needed perspective: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/your-soul-is-up-to-bat-one-who-knows.html.

OWK: 'We are here in this time of history playing for the Light, for the good of all Mankind and Earth herself. We are here to make a point, not to get money. What good is money going to do for all those (lightworkers) who have gone before us and even lost their lives?'

'No matter how much longer this takes, be it months (I don't believe it), weeks (I don't believe this either but would still be okay), days or hours (I think this is more like it), it will happen...'

I also don't believe that it will be months, don't mind if it's weeks, but am more confident that it will be days until the Global Currency Reset triggers the big Event leading to Ascension. Most importantly, I am listening to my heart which remains calm and peaceful.

(Please read Alison's comment on the previous blog - her words echo those of OWK).

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Funny... when I had that insight this morning I also knew that someone would come up with a similar perspective X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...It is proof that you are totally on track!


    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete