sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Message from St Germain

This morning during my meditation St Germain gave me this message: 'There is such a lot of good news on the planet now. It's everywhere - you cannot avoid the good news! The New Age is beginning and it will only get better from this moment on, accelerating after the 20th. Lightworkers have much to celebrate!'

I agree. We are awash in a tsunami of information as truth floods the planet. This revealing of the truth is a vital aspect of Ascension and we lightworkers are right at the heart of it. It can be overwhelming and our discernment radar is working overtime. Which source can we trust?

I always heed the words of Sandy Stevenson who wrote The Awakener. She said, 'Does it make your heart sink or sing?' My heart knows the answer to that question in every moment of the day now. I can trust it. I hope you trust yours too.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Sweet Friend, MY HEART IS SINGING! But it also was SINKING A FEW DAYS, but that was just CLEARING the LAST OF THE DENSENESS....YAY, WE ARE ON TO SOMETHING HUGELY BEAUTIFUL! Oh how I FEEL IT!
    Love, Light, and Wonderful Miracles <3
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Annette
    Sinking and singing, sinking and singing - that has been the rollercoaster ride of the lightworker in the last few months. Thankfully there has been enough singing to sustain us. Onwards and upwards!

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! Here is a video my friend Michael Tellinger put out. watch if it serves you.
    https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/ubuntu-one-small-town-will-change-the-world--2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Greg...
    I am familiar with his work and will enjoy the video. I encourage blog readers to watch it too.

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete