sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, January 13, 2017

Message for newer blog readers...

Hi Trish A...

I hope you don't mind that I am turning the answer to your excellent questions into a post - I am sure there are many people like you who don't understand how Trump can appear to be 'good' and Hillary 'evil' and all USA wanted was Bernie Sanders (as did the rest of the world, by the way).

Bernie Sanders was the choice of the Light force for USA President. However the Clinton cabal machine pushed him to one side to make way for Hillary's candidacy. The evil cabal needed Hillary as President so they could fulfill their plan to take over the world and kill most of the 'useless eaters'. The cabal did not expect to lose the election. It shows how arrogant and stupid they really are.

Trump said quite clearly in his acceptance speech that he does not want to be President. I believe he struck a deal with the Light force to run for President and deliberately present a polarizing attitude that would draw out all the racism, bigotry, sexism etc in US and transmute it into Light. On that score, he has done an excellent job.

Now he is taking on the mainstream media, telling the truth about how they incessantly lie - because they are financed by the cabal. I believe Trump is close to handing over the Presidency so he is unafraid to speak out. He will take a fat pay out, add 'I was President of the USA' to his CV and go on a property buying spree.

Who will be the new President of the US? Even Matthew Ward admits to not knowing the answer (check out his excellent channellings at www.Matthewbooks. com). However it will not be a cabal candidate. They are finished. Kapput.

Many lightworkers believe the Global Currency Reset is extremely close now, which will be announced along with the new Republic of US - which will definitely be of the Light. Then we will have many answers to so many questions.

I think I chose to live in NZ for this incarnation to offer an objective viewpoint of the US political situation which would not have been possible if I lived there. I hope this is helpful, Trish. Readers, please feel free to add comments to this post...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra that makes me feel much better. I do read Messages from Matthew every month and have been hoping for some answers there but he too is confused who will land in the Presidents seat. I guess even tho I consider myself enlightened I was unaware of Hillarys connection to the cabal and felt she would be good for the country. I guess there are a lot of things you miss when they are right in your face! Thank you for taking the time to address my question and no I dont mind you turning it into a blog post. Again I appreciate the work you are doing and it is helping me thru this transition. Blessings to you my sister. Trish Adell, Asheville N.C. USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you too Trish...
    I am sure your question and my response has helped a lot of people. It is team work. We are all in this together.

    Also remember that you lightworkers living in USA have a difficult task because you are fully immersed in the daily cabal propaganda machine there. Whereas we lightworkers living outside the USA have a more objective perspective. That's why the teamwork is so important.

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete