sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Living in the Now

A dear soul sister has eloquently expressed how she feels related to the Global Currency Reset - I know she won't mind if I share it with you...

'I decided to stop sitting around waiting for something that could take a long time to happen. I haven't given up, I haven't lost hope or faith but I need to take control of my life instead of the feeling that they are controlling mine. By NOT expecting the RV to happen then it puts it in the "it will happen when you least expect it" category. I've removed my hat from the hanger.'

That is exactly how I feel too. I enjoy the intel and channelings but I am not dependent on any one source for reassurance. Instead I listen to my intuition (spiritual guides) throughout each day. Interesting things are unfolding in my life and I'm enjoying being an active part of it instead of trailing behind. I am in the Now.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting my thoughts up, Sierra. I love how you have said you are not trailing behind... you could never trail behind because you are a trail blazer!
    I had further insights this morning....
    The call from Zorra yesterday was meant to uplift us - and yet it seems it left most of us ( including Zorra himself) feeling deflated. At best, I was neutral. So much waiting and continual disappointment.. again.
    So, I went for a morning coastal walk ( in New Zealand our time frames are different from the USA) and it all began to become clear to me.
    First, I got angry.
    Not with Zorra (you don't shoot the messenger).
    Not with myself.
    Not even with Prime Creator.
    What made me angry was this whole free-will thing. We are in a free-will universe..right?. And it is said that the cabal have the free-will to thwart the RV/GCR - and also many other events that we are waiting for.
    But... what about OUR free-will? What about the fact we have been under control of the cabal for thousands of years?
    What about the ongoing and increasing financial slavery that we have been prisoners within?
    Where is the freedom in that? There simply isn't any.
    So... because we are Gods and Goddesses we need to demand our right to that freedom.
    There is no point sitting around waiting for something or someone else to do it for us.
    We must use our powers ( and, yes, we really do have them!) to move this thing ourselves. I have a very strong sense that prime Creator is waiting for us to do just that.
    We can collectively use our powers to stop the cabal taking our free-will away. Instead of complaining about each other, we must stop putting energy into moaning and accusing each other. Why not turn our energies towards ending the free-will of the very source that has been denying us our free-will.
    Come on people... get strong and positive. Lets have total love for ourselves and this planet. Lets focus our energies on removing the free-will of the cabal so that WE can have free-will.. in the truest sense.
    I send this message with a re-newed sense of purpose and love.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear friend...

    I am now posting One Who Know's latest message. It is long but worth reading every word because it backs up your message. Both you and OWK have given us much-needed perspective in this darkest hour before the dawn. We were warned the last hours would be chaotic and filled with doubt and disinformation. We are there now. Do not falter! Keep shining your light brightly for your brothers and sisters who still sleep in the darkness. They will need every one of our lights when they are forced to awaken very shortly. We must be there for them. It's why we came to Earth.

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete