sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Earth school PHD

I have often written about Earth being the most difficult 'school' in this Universe because of its dense vibration and sense of separation and isolation. This channeling discusses this concept: http://gaog.wpengine.com/2017/01/29/arcturian-group-message-via-marilyn-raffaele/.

Arcturians: 'There are souls on other planets evolving in less difficult ways without the intense separation that is experienced on Earth. Graduation from "earth school" results in a PHD in Oneness because you have actually experienced a sense of separation.'

These last five years I have chosen to live mostly alone. It has often been lonely and taught me powerful lessons about the all encompassing Love that comprises One. My sense of isolation has eased with daily connection with soul group friends but I will never forget the lesson from my PHD in Oneness at 'earth school'.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment