sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Chat to an Ascended Master

Our story as lightworkers on Earth is told in this channeling: http://gaog.wpengine.com/2017/01/28/becoming-golden-one-sha-ier-sue-lie/.

My earliest childhood memories are of 'not fitting in'. That feeling of dislocation was a major contributor to my subsequent alcoholism in my twenties. When I got sober in 1985 I began the journey back to my galactic multi-dimensional self.

Every morning when I meditate I 'go' to the New Jerusalem, the huge mother ship headquarters for the Ashtar Command (the airborne division of the Galactic Federation of Light). I 'meet' with aspects of Commander Ashtar, Sananda, Sanat Kumara, St Germain.

It is important to realize that you can also meet with these beings. Sananda, in particular, is available to everyone on Earth - it is his mission. The veil between Earth and the higher dimensions has gone. It's a great time to chat to an Ascended Master!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. I posted this a few comments ago, Not sure you saw it so I am posting here. After the first illustration of the wall around DC, I was later led to do more to the illustration I am sure you will agree is more complete. Columns of light from heaven striking DC transforming dark to light, and The presence of Our galactic family in the sky. :)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1737457279904664&set=a.1416764905307238.1073741827.100009212276929&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg

    I did see this image and commented at the time. I very much like the new version with the beams of light. Those beams of light coming down from the sky is an image I saw during a regression several years ago..

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. This synchronicity is pleasing to me. I loved the above story and passed it along as it resonated with me. Love and Light Sierra. :)

    ReplyDelete