sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Baseline emotions

I relate to these words in Steve Beckow's latest article  http://gaog.wpengine.com/2017/01/25/old-friend-depression-missing/: 'My emotional floor has risen and I no longer go down into baseline depression.'

My baseline is not depression - I have been fortunate not to experience it. In recent years my baseline has been loneliness. Like Steve, I have noticed that my emotions no longer sink to that baseline. I almost expect it to come back, but it hasn't. I, too, attribute this welcome change to the incoming energies.

I have often written about how time is speeding up. Five years ago a week felt like five days but now a week feels like two days to me. It's one of the most obvious signs of the incoming energies and clearly indicates that we haven't got much 'time' to wait for the big changes...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment