sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Article: 'What is a lightworker?'

This is the most beautifully written article I have ever read about being a lightworker: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/what-is-light-worker-one-who-knows-11717.html.

OWK: 'We were toughened and tempered, experience by experience, like steel, in the fires of the Cabal world we have lived in...Could it be that the GCR delay was intended to educate these precious lightworkers who will soon go forth as Ambassadors of the Light, to bring both financial relief and wisdom to the world? Could it be that all along we were being groomed and prepared for our upcoming mission of mercy?'

Lately I have been conscious of my 'job' as a lightworker. I think of my 'bosses' Upstairs watching how I perform, and I want to do well so I can help as many people as possible while I am here on this mission. This thought stops dead all thoughts of impatience and doubt about the GCR. I now know, with all my being, that this Ascension is much greater than my emotional state.

I attended Linda Dillon's conference in 2013 - while I was there I started identifying in my role as an Ambassador of Light, as did several other attendees. We started calling ourselves Ambassadors, and it felt so right! Today I feel very close to the moment when that work will get underway in earnest.

I was truly humbled after reading One Who Know's experience as a homeless person. I have never lived on the streets, although I know someone who has done, and I have never lost everything, although I know someone who did. I know I am surrounded by the most brave souls this Universe has ever seen. Count yourself as one of them.

Much Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

8 comments:

  1. I have been in tears twice now. First, reading One Who Knows message..and just now, reading your lovely message, Sierra. Thank you XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend

    You are welcome, and thank you for drawing attention to this wonderful article so we could all be inspired by it, and keep on keeping on...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ms Ambassador! Love and Light! creativity pouring out now!

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1732213027095756&set=a.1416764905307238.1073741827.100009212276929&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg

      Dancing in the Streets is just a few steps away!

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  4. Hi One & All,
    What perfect encouragement today
    Starseeds are a gift in this world
    and
    We are about to flower
    To burst into our Star DNA magnificence
    For all the world to see
    That yes, we are different
    As the magnificent light
    That we are
    Stay strong
    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trisha

      Star DNA magnificence - I love it! We lightworkers are, indeed, all magnificent beings of light who are helping the rest of humanity recognize their own magnificence.

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  5. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
    Ascension update

    ReplyDelete