sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Flash of white light

Clearly many lightworkers are choosing last minute tests to prove to ourselves and Spirit that we are up for the tasks that lie ahead. I am experiencing instability in several areas of my life, causing me to deepen my faith and trust in the Divine Plan. I know that all is well.

Last night I saw a flash of white light in the night sky. What could be more comforting than a fellow Galactic Federation crew member sending a reassuring signal in reply to my request for one? How much more proof do I need that we Ground Crew are never alone down here...

We continue to have faith in the early manifestation of the GCR (Global Currency Reset) while getting on with our daily lives in the dying 3D illusion. It is a time to show compassion for our fellow soul travellers in any way we can. They need us now more than ever.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment