sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, December 4, 2016

We will prevail...

We can all relate to KejRaj in this message - I certainly do: https://newsununity.com/2016/03/10/hold-your-right/. Like KejRaj I have no doubt that everything is unfolding as it should to free humanity. However, like KejRaj, I have moments of weariness and frustration where I struggle to imagine forging on for another day, week, month.

When I feel like this, I think of every member of my soul group. Not one of us is comfortable in this dying 3D illusion. We are all struggling financially, and we are all tired of 3D life with its small talk and banalities. Ultimately it is these beloved friends who keep me going - and you, my lovely blog readers.

Also I think of the day when I can tell Oxfam, 'Take this massive financial abundance and save as many people as possible.' The thought of that day gives me courage to persevere. Meanwhile, let's do this together. We will prevail. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members..
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment