sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, December 26, 2016

We are so close!

I have become a fan of One Who Believes because of his steady loving wisdom. His message about free will is the most important you will read right now: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/your-2nd-greatest-gift-free-will-one.html.

Yesterday when my dear soul sister and I listened to Zorra's Christmas Day message, we felt so uplifted and joyful we were in tears. We knew that cabal minions could still hijack the GCR, as they have hundreds of times before, but it did not take away our immense feeling of love.

OWB is right: we must stay 100% focused on what we do want. I have never wavered in my vision for after GCR, and I was not the slightest bit disappointed that it didn't manifest yesterday. Why? Because I know we have never been closer to it than we are right now.

And while we are talking about celebrating, check out the geo-political intel. We have never been closer to world peace than we are right now. All in all, much cause for joyful feelings.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Yes love is the way beauty heart and I feel your capacity for LOVE is enormous✨🌈✨πŸ’š✨thank you Sierra beauty heartπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anantha - I LOVE your surname! :)

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete