sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The 'invisibility issue'

As I said in a previous blog, it's tricky explaining how we become 'invisible' to those who have chosen not to ascend, but I will try...

Firstly, many people have left your life already, and you have become 'invisible' to them because you no longer contact them. They don't feel drawn to call you, and you don't feel drawn to call them. They drifted away because there is no longer a vibrational match (it happened to me this week).

Secondly, when Ascension happens, somehow (no one knows for sure) there will be a dimensional split. The 5th dimension will remain on Earth which will be restored to its original pristine Garden of Eden. Third dimensional Earth will no longer exist, so all remaining 3D people will be relocated to their new planet.

Dolores Cannon's regression clients say that when it happens, no one will think anything strange has taken place. Magically, everyone will be happy where they are - even though there are people missing from their life! Nothing is impossible with God. And remember, the decision to ascend or not was made by every soul before incarnating.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to add your thoughts in the Comment section...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your description, Sierra.. that all makes sense to me now X

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, dear friend. Talk soon!
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an absolutely perfect explanation! Really resonated with the part about people that have left our life, and how we/them are not drawn to contact anymore, that was truly profound, as many have/still are becoming 'invisible'.......good job Sierra!!
    Thank you SO very much!
    Much Love and Gratitude,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Annette! My pleasure, dear friend...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot help but wonder if that means that if you have children, or parents, or a spouse, and some go 5D while others don't, if you will actually forget those people existed. That kind of saddens me. And what if we were to write about them - in a journal or book - I take it that would be deleted/changed as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I have to add... these past few months I have been toying with the decision I thought I had to make about whether to ascend or not (or even if I was going to be ABLE to ascend, as I feel as if my awakening came a bit too late for me to be a vibrational match this quickly). But you had mentioned in an earlier comment that some may decide to stay in 3D to help others awaken, but they can decide to move into 5D at any time... so how does that fit in with who is in your life and who is not? I mean, you could have a husband and children and move into 5D and now you don't? But that's okay, because you won't remember them anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debi!
      Just know all is WELL, THERE IS NO NEED TO (like I typically do) OVER THINK, AND WORRY!
      Ascension is something we chose or didn't, before incarnation, as well has ALL of your BELOVEDS! Truly this is/is. Truly All Is O.K. No matter where you are on your Soul Path, and again ALL OF YOUR BELOVEDS! I can't stress that enough, WE/YOU/ALL OF YOUR FAMILY/ MY FAMILY ARE IN DIVINE PERFECT CARE!
      NO WORRIES DEAR ONE, JUST BE, JUST FLOW, JUST CREATE WHAT YOU WANT, AND IT SHALL BE! There is NO WRONG OR RIGHT, ALL IS PERFECT, YOU ARE PERFECT JUST WHERE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN JOURNEY!
      I LOVE YOU, AND I SAW THIS BEFORE GOING TO WORK TODAY, AND I, AND SPIRIT, COULD NOT LET IT REST.
      LOVE, AND PEACE IN KNOWING THAT ALL IS WELL MY FRIEND!
      Love, Annette

      Delete