sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Planetary influences

Our vibration is being strongly affected by the current position of major planets. Uranus - the big powerful planet of unexpected events - is stationary which is a big deal in astrology: http://www.evolvingdoor.ca/lowdown/current/lowdowncurrent.htm.

I would pick Uranus going direct (stationary) as the ideal time to sneak in the GCR. It is taking advantage of a small window of calm before Uranus gets on the move again with its changeable chaotic energy.

The writer also refers to an important aspect - Saturn (karma) square Chiron (wounding and healing): 'Be aware that heavy feelings are probably being magnified by issues left over from old wounds not entirely healed. Don't beat yourself up, and don't beat up anyone else either.'

Thankfully there is the new moon among all this swirling chaos, bringing fresh energy and time to plan for the upcoming year. Let's make 2017 the best year planet Earth has ever known!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Sierra. I have been following your blog on the GCR and I so want to believe this is going to happen, but I have some 3D thoughts I cant let go of so I thought maybe you could help me with them. Is this money going to be given to everyone on the planet or is it only going to affect the money you currently have? If I have 1000 in the bank will I suddenly have 10,000! And if everyone has more than enough money who will work and see that there is still food in the stores for us to purchase? This is the source of my confusion, if everyone has great sums of money why work? if no one works, nothing gets done, no planes fly, no bread is baked, no sick are cared for! This is my confusion on the GCR. Thanks for your work, I honor and appreciate it. Trish Adell, Arden NC. USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Trish
    It's a very good question, and to be honest I haven't got a definitive answer as to who will do the mundane jobs that no one wants to do. However Sheldan Nidle has always said that robots will be quickly utilized to do most of that work. Your concerns are for the transition phase, and - like you - I am not sure how it will be. However I do know that once replicators are fully in place, all of our needs will be taken care of...
    As far as the Global Currency Reset goes, currency holders have the choice of just taking the new normal rate - without any big responsibilities - or asking for the much higher sovereign rate for humanitarian projects. Spirit has been watching currency holders to see if they have the humility and wisdom to handle the sovereign rate.
    If anyone is not a currency holder, they won't have long to wait until GESARA comes in, which will bring financial abundance to everyone on the planet. The currency holders who choose the sovereign rate are here to do emergency work, to help people in the most urgent need of food, water, home etc. The rest of humanity will be taken care of quickly as soon as GESARA comes in...
    I hope those explanations help a little, Trish. Please feel free to continue asking questions until you are clear on these issues. We are here to help each other!
    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Trish...
    Spirit just said to me that many people actually enjoy their work, eg nurses, chefs, cleaners etc and would be happy to keep doing it if they are properly compensated and they don't have to work long hours. Spirit has always said that we will continue to work after GESARA but not long hours, and not in an unpleasant environment. I think the ideal work day is suggested at about 5 hours.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your question, Trish. I have often had those queries over the time I have become aware of the changes about to happen. I remember sitting in a food hall one night watching the cleaner there and wondering who would do that when we are all prosperous. I haven't really come up with a definitive answer that satisfies me, personally. However, I think Sierra answers it as best as we can possibly know, at this stage of the game. For me, the best thing I feel will happen is that we will all have choice...something that most of us do not have right now because of the slavery we have been under. Because most people on this planet don't have enough money we have been forced to work jobs that are tedious and require too many hours. After GESARA I believe we will be free to chose how we want to live our lives. As Sierra said, many people will probably continue doing their jobs but with a sense of wanting to..rather than having to. Big difference.. huge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trish
    Welcome
    The Divine Mothers return is greater than reval & greater than what our little minds can understand.

    Always remember that your name is in Christ...
    CHRIST TRISH
    Happy New Year!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete