sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Only Love is real

Recently I had an experience that shows me I can totally trust my 'Love radar'. It was a happy time with a soul sister where the energy between us was pure, loving and gentle. It manifested in me as bliss, a feeling that lasted long after we parted.

The dying 3D illusion is presenting us with many examples where Love is 'Missing In Action'. All we can do is bless the person/people involved and move on. When we completely surrender to the higher dimensional vibration flooding the planet, we know without a doubt that only Love is real.

My 3D challenges have not suddenly disappeared in a blissful haze - I was ladling foul smelling water from my Christmas tree bucket an hour ago, and I am doing regular exercises for my sore shoulder. However I am upright, I am positive, and I have 100% faith in the Divine Plan.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. If LOVE is missing, move on!
    Great advice...
    To say NO is to say YES to yourself!
    Dec is a stretch w no breadcrumbs in sight...
    Ho ho ho!!!(hum)
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Trisha
    Thank you for that great reminder - to say No is to say Yes to yourself. It's about speaking our truth at all times.

    And regarding The breadcrumbless Dec so far...the amount of patience brownie points we are gathering in the higher realms is quite spectacular. Patience has always been my challenge. This year has taught me so much about endurance way beyond what I thought I was capable of...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete