sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, December 12, 2016

New adventures

KejRaj reminds us that Ascension is our primary concern - all the big dominoes that are about to fall are just leading to it: https://newsununity.com/2016/12/12/the-event-splitting-of-worlds/.

KejRaj: 'When this wave of energy is released from the Creator's heart, the veil will be lifted and a splitting of worlds will occur here...Those that fully ascend...will become invisible to many that remain on 3D Earth.' Dolores Cannon's regression clients spoke of this splitting of worlds, and how we will become invisible to those left behind.

As I enjoy my decorated Christmas tree, it occurs to me that this will be my last 3D Christmas ever. My family has had the same Christmas rituals for 25 years - it is comfortable and familiar yet I sense that it is time for new beginnings, new adventures in different dimensions and galaxies. What fun!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. Light Worker DJ presents: Easy Livi'n - Uriah Heep https://youtu.be/DKxZY0DIxIk

    This is a thing I've never known before
    It's called easy livin'
    This is a place I've never seen before
    And I've been forgiven

    Easy livin' and I've been forgiven
    Since you've taken your place in my heart

    Somewhere along the lonely road I had tried to find ya
    Day after day on that windy road I had walked behind ya

    Easy livin' and I've been forgiven
    Since you've taken your place in my heart

    Waiting, watching
    Wishing my whole life away
    Dreaming, thinking
    Ready for my happy day
    And some easy livin'

    Somewhere along the lonely road I had tried to find you
    Day after day on that windy road I had walked, walked behind you

    Easy livin' and I've been forgiven
    Since you've taken your place in my heart
    Easy livin' and I've been forgiven
    Since you've taken your place in my heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg.. that's a blast from my teenage years..and one of my all-time favourite songs. It now has new meaning as I read the words with a different mindset.. thank you X

      Delete
    2. Thanks Greg...
      These songs that were not revealed to us at the time as Light songs are illuminating us now. Well done bringing them to us!
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Hi Seirra,
    I am familiar with Dolores Cannon, and remember the 'splitting of worlds'........we/ the ones who have chosen Ascension at this time will be invisible to them, I'm wondering if they/ the ones who have not chosen Ascension at this time will be invisible to the ones whom have chosen Ascenion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably should read Dolores Cannon! Does it mean that we will become invisible literally? I am finding now that I am sometimes invisible to other people. But, I doubt I will become invisible to my family and friends if they chose not to ascend. Maybe you could post an explanation, Sierra?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annette and Alison..
    Thanks for your comments and suggestions, I will do a post on it and try to explain as much as I am able in an upcoming blog post. However Dolores herself always said that much of the information she worked with for around 40 years was almost impossible to explain.

    Dolores Cannon has many videos on UTube so I encourage people to get familiar with her material. She is the Mother of regression therapy, and regressed many thousands of people to past life times, other dimensions and planets, with fascinating results.

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete