sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My Christmas tree

My Christmas tree is the perfect metaphor for what is taking place on Earth. Every year for 25 years I have had a live tree, and never have I had the problems I am having this year. Jesus is right: the departing year of 2016 is one of extraordinary change and chaos.

The water in the tree's bucket has become contaminated (cabal energy) and I am working hard to keep the tree alive until Christmas. It doesn't look as if it's dying until you look at the inside branches. It's like the 3D illusion - you could believe that it's okay unless you do some research.

It will be with huge relief that I toss out this poor unfortunate tree on Boxing Day (getting rid of the 3D illusion). Intel still indicates a strong possibility of GCR before or on Christmas Day - which is Boxing Day in the southern hemisphere. Fascinating time to be alive on Earth!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment