sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Money phased out

Yesterday I was offered the opportunity to make really good money selling someone's property on their behalf. I have been a real estate agent - it's an expensive home so I knew it could be stressful. During meditation, Spirit said: 'Do it to help them, not because you need money. We are taking care of you...'

It's true, I am being cared for financially. I have a lovely home, food in the cupboard and a speedy car. What more does a girl need?! So I will allow a real estate agent to shoulder the burden of the stress and instead be a friend to the sellers, advising them unpaid.

Once again, it's about listening to my heart. I could be off overseas with little notice - I need to stay unimpeded for a speedy getaway. And as Spirit says, after we have 'played with' financial abundance for a short while, it will lose its appeal. Money as a commodity will be phased out on 5D Earth.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment