sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, December 10, 2016

I expect miracles!

This morning during my beach walk I realized that the highest vibration I can achieve on 3D Earth right now can be summed up in three words: 'I expect miracles!' Spirit said that we are entering the Age of Miracles. Well, I've arrived! It's the only way to keep my vibration elevated when so much is out of my control.

Here's a 'miracle' for you - Zorra said in his lovely interview with Gary Larrabee that Santa is real. In fact, the Macey's Parade Santa is the real Santa. That's wonderful - and why not? Why, in this sad 3D dying illusion, with so much pain and suffering, would anyone not want him to be real??

If you are in a situation where it seems that only a miracle will fix it, believe in the miracle. If you don't give it a go, God can't manifest the miracle that might be sitting there waiting for you...

Oh, and good news for Indonesian currency holders - it is included in the first basket for GCR.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. I reposted this to my FB page and other groups. Thanks Sierra

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/838335116204438/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, Greg...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete