sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Global Currency Reset thoughts

Since I got my currency several years ago, my personal plans - apart from humanitarian projects - have swung wildly back and forth, often within one day...

'Will I build again?... No, I will stay here...Oh, but I love building...Yes, but this house is fine..etc etc.' I was going crazy. Recently I finally let go of the notion of building. It was the same with buying a car. Brand new, or not? Last year I bought a perfectly fine ten year old car which I will keep after GCR.

As GCR inches ever closer, my desire for material possessions has ebbed away to virtually nothing. Superstitiously I was going to wait until GCR to replace my old duvet cover. Instead I bought a new one last week, sale price. So GCR is not defining my life any more.

I am free!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


3 comments:

  1. Same Sierra, same here. Nothing I want, nothing I need. grateful. I find myself with hours in my day revealing that I am only in the NOW. amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greg

    When you remove the desire for material possessions and status, there only remains gratitude in the Now...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete