sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Exciting intel...

Exciting information, especially for those of us who have been closely following intel for years: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/final-transition-agreement-tzx.html.

I consider this intel to be accurate. As Spirit has often explained, the process of ending the cabal's heinous rule on Earth has been complex and protracted. Hundreds of attempts to bring in the GCR have been thwarted by the cabal. It's been a difficult and dangerous 'cat and mouse game'.

I love the fact that Obama will be responsible for Disclosure. This courageous man has been vilified by most citizens in his own country, and even many lightworkers have doubted his authenticity. From the first moment I saw his gentle face, I knew he was a great Light being. I have never once wavered in that belief. My dream is to meet him!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Oh how awesome!! I, like you Sierra, felt too from the first moment I laid eyes on Barack Obama that he was a Great Light Being, many times it brought me to tears, as the feeling was SO DEEP WITH TRUTH.
    You too are a Great Light Being Sierra, and I am proud to call you my SOUL SISTER!
    Thank you for all you share, you're Amazing!
    Love, Light, and Miracles,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Annette, thank you so much. It's a gray rainy day here in New Zealand, and my vibration has been slipping due to several things. In one brilliant light-filled moment, you have restored me. Thank you!

    Love and Light dear soul sister,
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how wonderful! And you are SO very welcome!! Perfect Divine timing, that's just awesome!!
      Much Love,
      Annette

      Delete