sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Dakota pipeline standoff

The Dakota oil pipeline standoff is at the very heart of what we are fighting for here on Gaia. I am with Suzanne - these are not protestors, they are Water Protectors: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/12/03/veterans-standing-rock-build-barracks-protectors-cold/.

During a recent meditation, St Germain sent me this message regarding the standoff: 'The Light is coming in from all angles. People are learning to stand up and say, "No more!". They want to protect Earth and humanity.'

I am full of admiration for the veterans who have arrived to support the protest, building shelters against the frigid mid-winter conditions. Finally they have a voice, where in the past they were considered expendable commodities in disgusting cabal war games.

The truth will set us free...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra. yes I have such respect for our AB-Original and Indi-Genous brothers and sisters who are the original beings that inhabit Gaia. They have said enough is enough. The low vibration hybrids must be stopped. Then tribes came from around the world to support them along with their ancestors in the higher realms no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the mobilizing of the indigenous tribes that confirms for me that the Light will definitely win..or should I say, already won on the continuum. :)

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. :) I wrote an unpublished graphic novel that had the American Indian tribes coming together, hiring an army of lawyers and reaquiring a third of the USA back over treaty violations along with restitution. I hape after the RV/GCR I can get another couple of artists and writers, a staff to finish this book called "Flight of the Fishermen" After following the Corey Good revelations I realized that Everything he was revealing was in that story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this just in. I have been having timeline anomalies or what some call Mandela Effects. Olivia newton John is alive. I remember her passing away about 10 years ago from breast cancer. There was also another actor is alive that I remembered as having died and mentioned to my wife. Cant remember that actor right now. New Ascension symptom reported. :)

    ReplyDelete