sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Crystals and Christmas trees

My sacred space is filled with crystals, stones and shells and I meditate every morning with a collection of crystals. Lord Sananda is represented in my beautiful rose quartz crystal because he is my teacher and Ascended Master.

Here is a lovely channeled message about crystals in Inner Earth: https://madmimi.com/p/94bc29?fe=1pact=5322165-135929666-7027917051-1afd76b15612e2852a2c426c12a6e5a50d672dfa.

I love the mention of trees loving us as we scurry by. I regularly converse with trees, birds and butterflies, telling them how much I appreciate their beauty. That is why being out in nature is so important to our serenity, especially during this tense final 'waiting time'.

This year I had a moral dilemma regarding Christmas trees. My daughters and I always have a real tree, and I wondered, ethically, whether I could continue this much loved ritual. Then I linked into the huge pleasure that our tree gives us every year - we shower it with love and appreciation - and it all made sense.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The rest is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment