sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, December 23, 2016

Counting my blessings...

Happy New Zealand Christmas Eve! It is a hot summer day here, so I am sending some of that warmth to my northern hemisphere friends.

Today I am counting my blessings and feeling immense gratitude for the abundance of Love in my life. It has been a big year for me, releasing several people who had a major impact on my life. In return I have been blessed with the deepening of current friendships and the arrival of new ones. I have beloved soul brothers and sisters with whom I am in contact most days - you know who you are!

I am spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day morning with my precious daughters, and the rest of Christmas Day with a much loved soul sister. It will be a relaxed time of shared food, memories and laughter - it is a rare day when I don't get to laugh.

Blessings to you, my blog reader friends. All is well, and abundance is coming beyond our wildest dreams.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment