sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Brave lightworkers

I love this article by Veritas - it is profound writing and worth the time to read to the end: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/more-reassurance-veritas-12116.html.

I relate to Veritas's experiences of turning your back on a familiar life. When I left my marital home five years ago, I literally headed into the unknown, which was - as Veritas says - terrifying at times. But I survived and I am so much stronger for those five years of spiritual growth.

Veritas talks about waiting for GCR - every day I, too, think of the brave lightworkers who are working tirelessly to bring it in, and keep us informed. Many lightworkers work around the clock, including lovely Gary Larabee who admitted in a recent video that he had not slept for 24 hours.

We must let go of our selfish impatience and focus selflessly on the Divine Plan. All is well!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra
(PS: Does anyone know if Veritas is male or female? Not that it matters - just curious!)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra! L&L,DITS
    Sierra, here in the USA you can cut the tension with a knife. Many people are waking up to the realization that ONE cant believe anything they hear, see or feel and has left them gobsmacked. The time is now for me to expand again. I have offered satsang in my communities. I have offered guided meditations at my gym, and to th3 local police which no one has taken me up on yet. I will be ready when healing is needed. Plus getting out of my withdrawl indicates to the cosmos I am ready to "BE of Service to others". Here is a link to my ad.

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1707839602866432&set=gm.1161631753874771&type=3&theater

    Please do not be dismayed by the price of $5000. I return that back at the end to the participant minus costs. It is an intention setting mechanism. as well as the travel requirement. You may know that here in the USA most do not value things that
    they get for free. No ONE will ever be turned away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this just in.... A most appropriate COBRA interview to date especially for Creatives. High end fine art is used for money laundering for the dark. The light reveals the dark places.

    http://prepareforchange.net/2016/12/02/cobra-interview-by-iruka-umino/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greg

    Yes, I read that Cobra interview, it was very interesting, and no surprise about art being used for money laundering. I have written several blogs about the gross obscenity of the huge Vatican art museum containing countless priceless works of art, some of which would have been looted during the war. Yuck!! I am so pleased the truth is emerging everywhere now.

    And thanks for the information and links, I can see you are passionate about being available to help humanity: your time is coming, friend!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete