sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Ascension coping tips

We lightworkers are on an extreme rollercoaster ride and it takes much courage and tenacity to keep our focus on the Light. Here are some tips on how I cope...

I always start the day with a beach walk and chat with Spirit. If it's an easier day, I soak in the beauty and feel very grateful. If I am having a rough start to the day, I say over and over, 'God, please give me strength and show me the way'. If I am having issues with someone, I say, 'Bless (name)'.

I stay away from 3D situations as much as possible. Noisy cafes and restaurants are unpleasant environments for me. Also I try to avoid close interaction with 3D people unless there is a good reason (paid work). My soul brothers and sisters are my rock.

I am focusing on my 5D timeline that is rapidly approaching with the manifestation of the GCR. It fills me with joy and excitement! In fact it's the only thing that makes sense now.

And finally I am spending a few hours every day helping at the Salvation Army as they organize their Xmas gifts of food and toys. For those few hours I am not thinking about anything but helping humanity.

If you have tips of your own, please feel free to add comments to this post. We are all in this together!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment