sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, December 5, 2016

Are you listening to your heart?

Master Hilarion says the best way to navigate the Ascension journey is to feel your way through it moment to moment by listening to your heart. Last night I had the opportunity to put it to the test...

I was in a situation where I wasn't sure how I would feel, or what the outcome would be. So I decided to go moment to moment, listening to my heart. As the evening progressed, my heart said, 'This feels good - keep going, all is well here...' So I trusted the feelings of joy and excitement which are almost impossible to fake.

For years I have written on this blog that the only compass we can trust to guide us through Ascension is our heart. Last night I took that literally, and my heart guided me through. I learned a powerful lesson: I can always trust my heart. Oh, and a few synchronicities are helpful too!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I totally agree as our senses lie to us or have been manipulated. What can you believe that you see? What can you believe that you hear? I have learned to believe everything or nothing. as data comes in I neither believe or disbelieve. I am the neutral observer. (at least I try to be)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Greg, I feel exactly the same way. I don't get influenced either way by intel, treating it as a curiosity exercise while, of course, hoping for the best outcome for humanity...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete