sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Archangel Michael message (Part 2)

Here is the second post related to the channeling: https://newsununity.com/2016/12/28/archangel-michael-a-vision-for-the-future/.

AAM: 'You are beginning to intuitively recognize a member of your Soul family, and those that you have a deep spiritual bond with. Therefore you will find more comfort and joy in your relationships than you ever thought possible...There is no tolerance for power or control games.'

As I have shared before, relationships has been the biggest growth area for me this year. It has taken great courage for me to speak my truth, resulting in the letting go of significant past connections. Clearly there was a vibration mismatch so no one is to blame in any way.

Meanwhile I feel immense gratitude for the deepening connections with my beloved soul brothers and sisters. When impatience creeps in about the global situation, I focus on these loved ones and immediately feel better. Only Love is real!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment