sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, November 28, 2016

We are so close!

I have been a currency holder for about four years and I relate to this inspiring message: https://newsununity.com/2016/11/28/your-patience-will-be-rewarded/. I know currency holders who express doubt about the GCR. I am proud to have total faith in its manifestation. I want to stand for something in this lifetime, and this is what I stand for.

KejRaj: '...the Revaluation has never been closer. This is the truth...One more day, keeping the faith and hope alive, simply believing in this without seeing anything, helps you grow spiritually beyond your imagination.' Exactly! And you cannot see it because it's all happening behind the scenes.

Clearly the world's financial system is a disaster - the obvious solution is a reset, placing every country on a level playing field. Since JFK's assassination there have been hundreds of attempts to safely bring in the GCR. We are now so close! Please don't burden the process with your doubts.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra! Lobve and Light namaste.
    Lately with nothing to watch on 3-d TV I have been watching a lot of original Star Trek reruns. Mch truth found in thows shows. Notto mention the obvious of what we accept as normal in the 1960s as being quite backward in the 2016s. Star Trek still uses transistors and 2d graphs with random blinking lights as they could not imagine a "Windows" type screen with live streaming images and icons and avatars. But the very interesting thing I noticed is when Spock is playing 3d chess with a multi-level transparent board. I sort of look at the GCR intel that way. As multi dimensional beings things are going on that effect other dimensions and back and forth Cause and effect between dimensions. here in 3-d we, like the star trek imagineers in the sixties can barely grasp this quantum cause an effect structure such as a small super fast computer like we have today accessing a cosmic library such as the internet connected via Wifi. I like you do not understand the aspects of the GCR/RV GESARA etc. I just know that it will happen and likely in a way I don't expect or comprehend at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg

    I own the first season of the original Star Trek TV series. I love it! What I mostly love is the crew's commitment to each other, and to peace in the galaxy. I feel it is an honest depiction of the Galactic Federation, of which I am proud to be a member.

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete