sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, November 5, 2016

We are new people

Stepping away from the daily intel for a moment, it's refreshing to read this channeled message: http://www.thegroundcrew.com/channeled_messages.htm#message.

Mira: 'Right now you are in the chaotic position that shakes things to its roots. Everyday life on earth is being recreated, and so are you. If you revisit 2015 you could feel like an entirely different person...Your choice in food, clothes, friends, work, etc are different.'

This statement is true for me. My food choices are lighter...I have replaced all dark clothing with light, bright colours...several friends are no longer in my life...and my work choice is less cabal, more higher dimensional. Many situations from just 12 months ago no longer fit.

Knowing that I am not the same person I was last year gives me faith in the countless positive changes that are taking place on the planet. We are progressing at warp speed: believe it!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment