sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Trust our soul plans

I am posting this article not to frighten you but to inform. Dolores Cannon's regression clients forewarned of mass 'deaths' before Ascension, and Mike Quinsey recently spoke of it too: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/all-must-read-this-one-who-believes.html.

If you are reading this blog, and the article, you are highly unlikely to be part of the dark forces mass exit. Channeled sources reassure us that good caring people will ascend if they have chosen to do so, even if they are still asleep now. Rapid awakenings are ahead for many! And 'good' people will choose to exit too because their soul contract has ended. You won't know why people leave.

One Who Believes is right - it's not about selection, it's about natural frequency matches. As Gaia is already in the fifth dimension, our frequency must match hers or we cannot physically remain on Earth. Hence the many Ascension symptoms as lightworkers raise their vibration into the Light.

Don't be afraid - it's most important. Spread the Violet Flame and Love and Light far and wide. Trust in your own soul plan and that of your friends and family. All is well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra. Another ascension experience. I worked until 3 am this morning. up at 8:17 am. Refreshed, showered, dressed and back at it. But when I went today and closed my eyes I immediately saw a scene in my eyes quite clear of what appeared to be a engineering compartment of a spaceship. It was all white components and pipes and stations . All white. The scene came into focus clearly and I remember it was in the shape of an oval like an eyeball and even had a round circle shadow in the center like an eyeball. When I first started to awaken I would "Remotely View" other scenes and places often rocky formations in a desert which I felt was another planet, or often a scene of furniture in dining rooms of all things, but there was never anyone there. Many different dining rooms and places. But they were like a negative image and faint. Also I would only get a glimpse for a moment. fragments. When I first started to meditate I was a bit put off because I would see faint images of demons and grey aliens heads all clammering to get in the view. I understood that as I made that third eye connection entities would pour in as the portal was open. Eventually they went away and was replaced by a faint eyeball and it would look around, moving the iris. It too was very faint and in reverse like a negative. For a long time I saw this regularly when I would close my eyes. Often I would see a little light that turned in a circle like you see when you are streaming a video that wont play. I knew that meant that I was unable to connect. Something was blocking me. But last night it was very clear and lasted at least thirty seconds. Long enough that I was actually surprised and continued to watch. Then I was a very deep violet flame, a sort of plasma. I have seen it very faint more of a mauve but this was very distinct and I could hold it awhile. So I immediately envisioned myself and the Earth in this very strong flame. In the past I had attempted to go on board the ship setting my intention and excited like Christmas eve when I was a kid, but never got there. The ship was the "Flame" and the password was "Helix" What I saw last night... I think I finally made it. But no contact with anyone. all this happened after watching the video below. Alexandra Meadors. She is not
    someone I really follow, but saw on the Hollow earth network.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gmtM_qyah8


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg
    What a wonderful experience! During my many years of meditation I always know that I am in a very high vibration when I see violet light in my inner mind. I see rosy pink light during every meditation, however the violet light is special...

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete