sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, November 24, 2016

The Spirit temples

I have recovered from my release of grief - I am grateful that these intense clearings move through quickly because of the energies. I relate to this blog post: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/passing-baton-sitrep-thursday-november.html.

'It's been a gruelling ride...let us never forget what it feels like to be completely broken, hurt and waiting for a handup...Remember when you were sitting in the great temples in Spirit and negotiating your contracts before coming back to Earth for yet another rough battle to fight while blindfolded?'

Many years ago I had the most vivid dream of my life. I stepped forward in Spirit to accept a mission so challenging that the eight other souls in my group refused to volunteer for it. I hesitated, but I bravely stepped forward...and here I am, reaching the climax of that arduous mission.

Would I step forward again, knowing what I do now? I would hesitate, for sure, but I would do it. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment