sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Show compassion

I am releasing last minute emotional blockages to do with seeking approval from others. I am not quite at the stage of being grateful for the lesson, but I will get there shortly. Today I have that heavy 'I am over 3D life' feeling, and after talking to several soul sisters, I know I am not alone.

Lord Sananda (aka Jesus) sent me a message in the middle of the night. He reminded me about compassion in all situations, saying: 'Father, they know not what they do...'

We are dealing with 3D people who are clinging to a dying reality that is crumbling around them. We know more (Light equals information) so we must show them compassion. It helps to think of 3D people as children, and you are the adult. How do you help a child? You show kindness and compassion.

Onwards and upwards, dear friends. We are stronger together!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I loved part one and two SO much, just perfect!!
    Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annette! I really enjoying sharing my insights and I am happy you enjoy them too..

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete