sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, November 18, 2016

Salt shaker story

This morning as I was preparing breakfast I was thinking about the 'pre-celebration' dinner tonight with my daughters. Then the strangest thing happened - I knocked a salt container, with an open spout, off a high shelf in the pantry and it landed on the floor the right way up!

For this little feat to happen so perfectly, the container needed to shuffle a few centimetres to the edge of the shelf, then drop neatly straight down to the floor. I stared at it in disbelief, and decided it was an excellent sign regarding the GCR. But, there is more...

...During this morning's meditation, my spirit guide Waheela reminded me of a phrase I often say as encouragement to soul group friends: 'All we have to do is remain upright...' The signs are there if we care to look. And Spirit has a great sense of humor!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment