sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Quiet introspective time

It's a sunny Spring day here in New Zealand, the quakes and storms a distant memory. Looking back, it was a surreal experience but everything about Earth feels surreal now. There is a sense that our violent past is falling away, never to return. No more wars! Isn't that wonderful?

Spirit has recommended that I have a quiet introspective day. It seems that very soon I won't have this peaceful opportunity again so it is suggested that I make the most of it. So I am moving slowly, pausing often to soak in the sunshine and garden vistas.

Also I am finally doing a packing list for an extended time overseas after GCR. I have not felt drawn to make this list up until now so I take it as a promising sign. I hope your own preparations for life after GCR are in order too...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment