sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, November 25, 2016

Openness: Your best friend

During this morning's meditation, Lord Sananda gave me an important message that applies to all lightworkers...

'Your current plans have a great deal of merit but stay open to all possibilities. Everything can change in the blink of an eye now. Openness is your best friend. Enjoy these last days of 3D life. Find the peace, it is there for you.'

I have always been a planner, 'I need to know ahead of time' person. It's part of my soul plan as my astrology chart is heavily weighted towards fixed signs (rigidity). It gives me the stickability to write a daily blog for years, and attend weekly AA meetings for decades.

But now, in the dying days of 3D life, I must let go of all preconceptions and ideas. Lord Sananda said earlier in the meditation, 'All bets are off!' So I will surrender to the Divine Plan. All is well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


2 comments:

  1. I love this pic of Jesus/Sananda represented in all cultures not just the western version.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1704938543156538&set=a.1416764905307238.1073741827.100009212276929&type=3&theater

    I reposted this just this morning then read on your blog. Thanks Sierra. I always look to you for inspiration and confirmation as a soul sister.Jesus/Sananda, through John Guidance from an Elder Brother:
    God, Creation, Source, the Universe,
    http://www.earthascends.com/JesusSananda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greg,
    Sananda is an extraordinary Ascended Master who makes it clear he is available to support every single soul on Earth. Bless Him!

    Love
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete