sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, November 14, 2016

Life five years ago

Check out the Message from Masters at the end of this newsletter: https://madmimi.com/p/13b909?fe=1pact=5017214-135499166-7027917051-919cbe8f14e26d5841afe701eadd6c98b3120374.

Masters: 'In truth who you once were no longer exists, and you are literally living between the old and the new. Your connection to all things is finally here...' It's true! Think of your life just five years ago: you will see that the 'old 3D you' does not exist anymore.

Five years ago I had been spiritually awake for 27 years but barely knew about Ascension and had no idea about GCR/NESARA/Full Disclosure etc. My soul group members were either still asleep or lived away and we had not connected. I was lonely, plodding on each day.

Today I have a very close bond to six soul group members (daily contact), and just await the awakening of one more. Loneliness is a distant memory. I am fully involved in GCR/NESARA/Full Disclosure, reading copious amounts of intel every day and blogging about it.

What an amazing time to be incarnated on planet Earth! Onwards and upwards.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.
Sierra

4 comments:

  1. You are welcome, Greg! I am sure you will have noticed changes in your growth and awareness in the last five years...

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post, Sierra. I can totally relate to what you are saying. My sense of loneliness has gone now... now that I have a true understanding of why I'm here and by daily connections with my wonderful soul group. Big love XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison
    Sharing this journey with you has been a blessing and a joy - long may it continue...
    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete