sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Galactic GCR confirmation

Usually I sleep soundly all night. However at 4.30am I woke up and decided to go outside and see if there were any stars. I opened the door and immediately saw that the sky was foggy with only a handful of stars showing faintly through the mist.

As I stood there, suddenly there was a brilliant flash of white light low on the horizon through the clouds. It's the first time the light has ever penetrated cloud before. I asked it, 'Please flash again if the GCR is due to happen soon...'

Almost immediately, slighter higher in the sky, there was another flash of white light! The star ship had moved to be more visible above the horizon. For months I have been asking for a flash of light as confirmation regarding the imminent GCR. This is the first time a star ship has responded!

I was lucky enough to get direct confirmation from our galactic family and friends. When I see that brilliant white light I cannot argue with its authenticity. It's not intel. It's real! Let's enjoy this confirmation.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment