sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Eternal adventures

This morning as I walked along the beachfront, I contemplated the intensity of our focus on election...GCR...NESARA...Ascension etc etc. I realized that it's all only part of an infinite journey, and after this particular adventure is over there are countless others awaiting us...

Then I read this channeled message, which echoes my thoughts: http://danielscranton.com/the-shift-to-the-fifth-dimension-%e2%88%9ethe-founders/. I have not come across this channel before but I can feel the genuine Love in his messages.

We are galactic adventurers. Everywhere we go we throw ourselves wholeheartedly into our missions. We enjoy the camaraderie of our colleagues, the challenges of the mission and the feeling of success when it's over. So if you feel weary after election night, rest! There is no rush - you have all eternity.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment