sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Clearing grief for Collective

This morning I awoke feeling full of sadness even though I was peaceful and happy last night. The sadness was linked to Christmas which in recent years has been a vulnerable lonely time for me. Many tears were shed this morning as I released the grief from this lifetime.

I believe I was also clearing grief for the Collective over the loneliness and isolation that is such a big part of life for humanity on planet Earth. As a species we chose to experience duality but we didn't sign on for the abject misery of the last few hundred years of slavery.

I feel better now and I can see that the big clearing was necessary before the GCR (Global Currency Reset). A dear soul sister received for me an image of 'Open Arms' (a song by Journey). I released the old and open my arms to the exciting new future that lies just ahead for all of us. Bring it on!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment