sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Balancing both selves

Today feels eerily quiet on the intel front. My intuition feels that Spirit will make every effort to bring in the GCR before US Thanksgiving Day. I hope so because frankly it appears to US citizens they haven't got much to be thankful for since the 'election'.

Today I am aware that my 3D self needs a Plan B, even though my Higher Self knows there is no need for it. However we must honor our 3D self because it is still living in the almost dead 3D paradigm. So I have created a Plan B, and now I feel peaceful as both selves are in balance.

Who would have believed the staggering amount of faith and trust we would need to place in the Divine Plan at this final juncture? Remember the GCR is just a stepping stone - once the world is 'hydrated' financially, it will be full steam ahead towards Ascension. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing Seirra!

    Love, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annette!

    After a 3D work day and feeling unappreciated in my job, it is lovely to read your positive feedback...
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! You deserve it, thanks for all your positive sharing!

      All the Best Always!
      Annette

      Delete