sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, November 13, 2016

7.5 quake in New Zealand

I want to reassure blog readers that I am okay and so are my family and friends. It was a scary experience being woken in the early hours by the house shaking hard. I held onto a doorway - it seemed to go for ages (it was a long earthquake). There is an eerie stillness today so there may be more to come...

None of my friends and family members slept much afterwards. As I lay there I thought, 'We lightworkers are beyond brave. We willingly volunteered to come to Earth to accompany and help humanity ascend with Gaia, knowing that there would be scary moments.'

Sure there is no death, but tell that to your rapidly pounding heart as your whole house shakes around you. It feels real! There was loving rapid response from family and friends as we all texted each other checking that we were okay. Thank goodness for cellphones - they are vital at times like this (although some texts arrived hours later...)

In among the quake drama, there is the strong possibility of currency exchange this week. Spirit did warn us that the last bit would be a wild ride. Well, I was literally hanging on at 12.20am this morning!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sierrra,
    Oh my goodness I am SO glad to hear that you, family and friends are all okay!! I am so detached from the news that I was totally unaware.....must have been quite scary for sure!!
    Glad to hear of the possibility of CE......wild ride indeed, exciting and gut wrenching as well.
    Blessings Dear Soul Sister, and Thank YOU for all you share, you are indeed a blessing in my life!
    ������


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette
    Thank you for your very kind words. It has been a stressful time, especially with aftershocks, but today seems quieter so hopefully the worst is over. Onwards and upwards!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings!

    Happy to hear that you and others are doing well after the news of the earthquake in New Zealand.
    Blessings be to all during this wild ride that you expressed.
    And you still remain positive and upbeat! Your example keeps me going on also!
    Love and Gratitude,
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheryl

    What helps to keep me going is the thought of reuniting with Ground Crew friends like yourself very soon!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete