sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

3D Earth is crumbling

I have never doubted that Obama is a great light being, yet recent intel has depicted him as evil cabal. Then I read this excellent article by Yosef where he says, '"President Obama" fights evil': http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/opposites-republic-update-saturday.html.

As Yosef says, 'Everything structurally or man-made is in complete opposite to the true Will of God. That is what is changing now. And fast.' He describes the great deception of the Catholic Church, which is evil cabal, and the anguish soon to be experienced by millions of devout Catholics.

The entire structure of 3D Earth is crumbling before our eyes. It takes great tenacity, courage and strength to stand calmly in the Light as all that we have ever known is shown to be lies. We lightworkers are, indeed, the bravest of the brave!

Finally, remember this truth about the GCR: 'In the future you'll come to understand that higher consciousness was always the real goal of the monetary reset...' Thanks, Yosef. God bless you.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members....
The best is in the Now.

Sierra



5 comments:

  1. Tonight I got called to go see this movie "Arrival" I don't really go to movies anymore. Too loud, people too rude too, too everything. I would rather sit on my couch and adjust the sound for myself and not blow out my eardrums.Also I did not want to see yet another Hollywood movie showing aliens as malevolent invaders. So I went anyway. I realized quickly that the same thing was happening that happened as I viewed the movie "Interstellar" At that time I thought I was downloading an energy that manifested as information. Now I understood that the energy, the message was already within me and this packet of info energy was activated not downloaded. It was incredible tears flowed. I channel as an artist through creative expression, messages come easier when I am doing what I am passionate about. Then this tied in to my dream a couple of weeks ago about the airliner and the dream being a message. The message came through at this new movie arrival. I kept hearing people say that we are the ones we have been waiting for. I did not fully understand until now. After the movie I was in such a state of bliss and Love that There was only one thing to do. Go to my dock to meditate. I did not even get t the dock as the info within spilled out. Here it is. We are in a loop, many past lives. The "aliens" angels are all our future higher selves . They want us to love each other and embrace our Oneness so that we do not destroy ourselves again like so many times before. Our messages at least for me come through movies and music. They are us both from the future and the past urging us on to end this loop we are in. In the movie the characters move into the ship which is 4th dimensional space where gravity is changed and time is not linear. We are ending this cycle. You know the symbol of the snake eating it's own tail. We are the Ones we have been waiting for. Our higher future selves are so evolved that the only way they can communicate with us in physicality with a linear time line is through inspiration.Metaphors. 3-d is the realm of metaphors and energetic beings communicate with metaphors. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg
      Thanks for this wonderful sharing. The Pleiadians through Barbara Marciniak describe exactly how our Higher Selves have come back from the higher dimensions to help us through this time, which in turn changes their future and that of life form in this Universe. It's a magnificent concept, and I agree that metaphors are the best way to communicate with us.
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. I am to be bold as the message I got in Interstellar was "The answer to every question is LOVE. If LOVE is not in it, it is not the answer." This time we are n where everyone is so crazy over the fake election the dis-info and the discordant energy, we need to trust this filter in how we react to the energies at this time. "The answer to every question is LOVE. If LOVE is not in it, it is not the answer." amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday I felt drawn to watch 'Interstellar' again (I have the dvd). You have inspired me to do it soon!
      Sierra

      Delete
  3. this video best describes this metaphoric reality where like our TV cable, Energy comes in and Pictures stories and emotions are created as we watch the movie on the screen. https://youtu.be/AkhPm7UoIzY

    ReplyDelete