sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

We will prevail...

My biological mother passed away yesterday. We had a very difficult relationship - she never accepted my 31 years of sobriety and spirituality. Therefore, contrary to social expectations, I am not sad and grieving, which is proving difficult for some people to accept. I have blessed her and moved on...

There has been unexpected compassion and kindness today, and that brought tears. It was from someone who knows my history with my biological mother and their kindness meant a great deal.

I am a sovereign being outside the temporary roles of mother, daughter, friend. Those soul friends who sincerely love and accept me for who I am, are there for me today during this transition time. There is much huge change ahead for humanity - I am getting a preview. I will prevail...we will prevail...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra






7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Greg
      Thanks for the Gratitude. I do understand why you say it, and I am grateful for the lessons learned. Now I can find peace...
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
    2. It is for me a passing along of a healing energy. The word "Gratitude" evokes a wonderful blissful feeling.

      Delete
  2. "Hmm"
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/breaking-news/breaking-eu-ratify-paris-accords/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very much 'any day now' regarding Russia. It's just as Edgar Cayce said all those years ago: A Russian leader will bring in world peace.
      Sierra

      Delete
  3. Hello Sierra,
    I find it sad that some people are not willing to accept your choice. This is called "Free will" and all should respect yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lise
    I am know that speaking my truth is not palatable for some people, but the Native American saying, 'Walk a mile in my moccasins before you judge me' is apt for every single person on this planet. That's why we must have compassion, and no judgement, for everyone's experiences.
    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete