sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Use this time...

There's a lot to ponder while we await the first domino. I find myself having similar thoughts to Veritas: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/more-reassurance-guest-post-by-veritas.html.

Veritas: 'This isn't all about us as individuals but much more about those individuals whose lives we will touch...Don't give up just because it is still difficult or frustrating. Of course it's hard. Of course we want it done. After all is said and done, we must simple wait...'

I often think of the brave lightworkers at the business end of the GCR. As Veritas says, many have already lost their lives, and those still here are in constant danger. Waiting is nothing in comparison. I am using the time to deepen my connections with soul group friends, who will be my colleagues in the months ahead...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. So last night I finished customizing this cruise ship design at 2:45 am for a customer who's family is going on a cruise. A few days ago a person from Canada purchased the same design which required customization for a company cruise. That design I finished at 2:45 am. This is unusual as usually my clients are screen printers not individuals. And I had done this design years ago and had not sold it again in a few years. This morning I awoke with a clear memory of a dream I had in my sleep. My wife and I were coming in for a landing in a jumbo jet approaching Tampa airport. It was obvious we were coming in to low to land on the runway. instead we were heading straight for the Tampa Tribune office downtown. As we braced ourselves for the crash. The next thing we know, we were standing outside the jet, safe. The jets nose of the plane stopped right at the front door of the Tribune office safe and sound. The nose of the plane hung over the front steps of the tribune office with the nose inches from the glass.I have been able to interpret dreams the past few years. As I awoke I asked myself what the dream meant and this came to me immediately without hesitation. "We have come a long way to bring a message" Wow! these are links to the designs I did.

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1687676954882697&set=pcb.1127137357324211&type=3&theater

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1687677031549356&set=pcb.1127137357324211&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg
      Wow! I love your dream! I also enjoy dream interpretation and your take on that dream feels spot on to me. And how very true - we have travelled over hundreds of lifetimes to bring this message to humanity. It's entirely appropriate that your jumbo jet chose as its destination your local newspaper, with the MSM being the last to go. Your dream says that we have arrived at our destination. We have so much to celebrate!
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Oh, the Tampa Tribune is a newspaper. here in central Florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. this came to me later and I posted in my Boat Rocker blog.


    Boat Rocker Blog post for 10/27/2016: God reveals... "I AM Life & Life is God. What does that make you?" -ONE

    https://boatrockerbrand.wordpress.com/?p=460

    ReplyDelete